Share this story!

Monday, June 28, 2010

I started a blog! OMFG!

On the advice of my dear friend Liz, and because I deleted my Facebook account (too much..really, just too much) and need to fill the void with another online outlet for my word vomit, I've decided to start a blog!

A blog seems to be the prerequisite for any self-promoting person of interest in this world now, and anybody with access to a computer and some interesting thoughts has the option of propelling themselves to mediocre fame given the right push. So here goes, my journey to perhaps fame riding on the content of my thoughts..should be an interesting ride.

As a twenty-something girl, part-time model, recent university grad and overall hopelessly romantic realist, I find myself where all twenty-somethings are regardless of credentials...LOST. Just ridiculously, insanely, and incomprehendably LOST. At the best of times it's an exhilerating feeling that drives me to search long and hard for my passion in life. At the worst of times, it reduces me to a blubbering mess of insecurities that my friends usually have to deal with. Navigating these years of wandering are what I plan to share, all the epiphanies (OMFG moments as I like to call them) both big (I love him!) and small (Who got a nosejob?!) are up for grabs...so enjoy & feel free to post your own.

x
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment