Share this story!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Megan Fox Gets Married...OMFG.


So it's being reported that hot-piece-of-ass Megan Fox got married to whatshisface from the original 90210 in a secret ceremony in Hawaii. Okay, I'm being mean, but there's no denying that Megan Fox is a way bigger star than Brian Austin Green! This officially takes one of the most coveted women in the world off the market (cue teenage boys everywhere crying).
I actually like this couple! They seem genuine and low-key by Hollywood standards and have been together for, it seems like, forever.
At 24 though, Fox is prettttty young by today's standards to be married. Blame it on the fame and fortune, which I think is what propels so many Hollywood couples to get serious so fast. Who wouldn't feel like a relationship is serious when expensive gifts and exotic vacations are de rigeur for celebs?
As some one in love at the moment, I can safely say that sadly, love is never enough. I'm hopelessly romantic (seriously. Love songs make my heart float and The Notebook dissolved me into a weeping mess...they freakin' died together!) but a realist at the same time which is a lovely little ironic combination to be. Although in my head I may be in a fairytale, I know that love alone doesn't equal a successful relationship. We all have to worry about careers and making it, and thus some times put our romances on the back burner.
Celebs have the financial security and career establishment most of us attain later on in life and thus can seem to take relationships more seriously earlier on. So congrats to BAG-fox (I think marriage warrants a joint nickname, don't you?) for their whilrwind marriage on an island far, far away. Obviously this is no guarantee for happiness, but it sure as hell is romantic...consider me swept away.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment