Share this story!

Monday, August 23, 2010

OMFG - No Make-up on Camera?!






What would this blog be without a little self-promotion dear blogees? I did a shoot a couple weeks ago with Toronto-based photographer Gobhi Theivendran and it turned out really well! Gobhi was really easy to work with and the vibe on set was relaxed and comfortable. It was a no make-up shoot, so all you lovely people get to see my unmade face and how I look about twelve without eyeliner...not a bad thing in the modeling world but pretty hilarious otherwise. Blame it on being Asian. An old agent of mine used to say "Asian and black don't crack!" And thank goodness for that! I had a shoot the other day with another model who was sixteen. Yes, sixteen. I was a whole third-grader older than her and, while amused that she was worrying about things like how to smuggle alcohol to her semi-formal (been there girl, vodka in water bottles and you're good to go, am I right?), I'll admit I was satisfied in knowing my shelf-life has yet to expire. Anyways, here are the shots from the no make-up shoot! We went for a grimy yet still fashion-y vibe. Enjoy and look out for many more pictures to come...x

No comments:

Post a Comment