Share this story!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

OMFG Sneak Peak..




The one thing I've never been very good at is waiting. For anything. At the doctor's office, in line at Starbucks, for an answer...you get the picture. I've been with Elmer Olsen Models in Toronto for a little over a month now and they've been amazing! I've shot more in the last two weeks than I have in a long while, and it feels great to gain some momentum again. However, I've accumulated a total of five shoots that I'm waiting on images from. Five. You can tell how thrilling that must be for some one who, in their last post, admitted to be ticking to move forward in all areas and in this post, admitted to being the most impatient person ever! It's all worth it in the end since they'll add to my book and hopefully book me jobs in the near future. I'll be in the October issue of Chatelaine, the Fall/Winter issue of Zink! Magazine and two online magazine publications whose names I'll post as soon as I know for sure. In the mean time, I did receive a couple shots from a creative I did with Tavis Gordon and make-up artist Sherlyn Torres. We did a casual look, then more artistic futuristic looks as well. The two, a longtime couple, were lovely to work with; it was a chill, flowing vibe to the shoot which is always nice! Anyways here are the a couple of the casual looks. More to come!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment