Share this story!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A little nip & tuck -- OMFG!

I can't stop staring at this chick's chest. It's probably around 2 a.m and I'm out at a club making superficial conversation with some girl I kinda-sorta-maybe-ish know. We're both taking absent-minded sips from our too-strong vodka-Redbulls and letting our eyes, and attention spans, drunkenly wander in and out of the conversation. Mine keep wandering down...to her ridiculously large, badly done tit job. Each of her girls is bigger than my head and look rock hard. They're abnormally high (I think she could rest her head on them should she ever get tired) and I can see her nips through her corset top -- they each look like they're running in different directions to try and get off her body. It's like a car accident...so bad yet I can't look away. Oh dear.

This poor girl is one of the many I see running rampant at clubs with terrible boob jobs. Too high, bad nips, highways running in between, and other little botches make me grateful for my small, but un-botched set of naturals. It's not just tit jobs that make for cringe-worthy eyesores, they're just the most noticeable and most on display when the sun goes down and the music comes on. Lip injections gone fish lips and extremely obvious nose jobs are also popular. Plastic surgery is more prevalent than ever, and I for one have nothing against it. If it makes you feel good, and helps with your self-esteem, by all means go ahead and do it. What I do have a problem with is bad plastic surgery. And goodness, is there ever a ton of that out there. I get that girls (and guys...we know you go under the knife too!) want it bad, but saving money is something you should do at the grocery store, not on your body. A couple hundred, or thousand dollars makes the difference between immaculate and, well whatever those two things are that girl got cemented to her chest happen to be!

I've had friends who have had amazing plastic surgery, from cheek injections to natural-looking boobs and it's made me consider what I would get done if anything. Yes, of course there's the mantra of being happy with yourself and loving exactly who you are, but I don't necessarily think that changes even when you make scalpel adjustments. As long as the changes you do make are for yourself, and not anyone else. (I think we've all heard the story of the girl who's boyfriend was cheating on her, so she got implants to "fix" it only to find out he was still cheating. Yeah, I don't think your boob size was the problem there, honey.) Making changes as we see fit to ourselves physically, whether it be through working out or plastic surgery, are ultimately to benefit ourselves and so I say, why the hell not?

I've yet to personally get any face or body enhancing procedures done, but I know that I probably will in the next couple years. I'm not particularly talking about anything major, but despite my youthful Asian genes, I'm sure a little nip and tuck here and there will keep me looking my best for the years to come. And, being in an industry where I am my own walking, talking resume, a little maintenance is appropriate. Let's realistic here, I won't be looking like a stripper any time soon (or ever, really) but perhaps refreshed and rejuvenated as I reach my late twenties. There you have it darling bloggees, a total admission on my part that a little needle, knife, or laser work will likely be touching this face and body in the years to come. And, with the right research, doctors, and knowing I won't cut corners, hopefully no one notices anything except other than the act that I'll be glowing. Gaga might disagree since we're not all Born This Way, but happier this way? Surely.
x

For those of you in Toronto and looking for some sprucing up, check out the following pages for details and services!
Socially Sexy Deals Toronto
Art of Dentistry

No comments:

Post a Comment